The Sigma 85mm 1.4 DG HSM Art is a latest addition to the world renowned Sigma Global Vision Line. Designed and engineered for unparalleled image quality, the Sigma 85mm 1.4 Art employs a completely new optical design and premium components. Two FLD (performance equal to fluorite) glass elements and 1 element boasting a high rate of anomalous partial dispersion and high refraction achieve a class leading level of performance.
The highly anticipated 85mm 1.4 Art is an ideal lens for a variety of photographic subjects, particularly portrait photography, both in-studio and on-location. The newly updated Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) allows for 1.3X the torque of previous generations for fast and efficient autofocus. Through rigorous testing, the Sigma 85mm 1.4 Art ushers in a new era of quality and performance for this popular fast prime focal length.
A 9 blade rounded diaphragm creates beautiful background bokeh to isolate and accentuate the subject. Full Time manual focus can be engaged by rotating the focusing ring, even when shooting continuous autofocus and a state-of-the-art electronic diaphragm is included for lenses in the Nikon mount. This particular lens is designed for use with Canon cameras.
- Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens
- Focus USB 2.0 Card Reader
- Wireless Shutter Release
- Focus FC-SG26 Screen Protectors
- Focus Memory Card Wallet
- Focus Lens Cleaning Pen
- Focus Silicone Band for Zoom Lenses
- Focus Camera Lens Cap Keeper
- Focus Camera Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
- Focus Camera Professional Dust Blower
- Photo & Video Backpack
- SanDisk Ultra 80MB/s 32GB SD Card
Vivitar 86mm Close Up Lens Set +1 +2 +4 +10
Features & Highlights
- Bundle Includes - Sigma 85mm Art Lens / SanDisk Ultra 32GB SD Card / USB Reader / Remote / Screen Protectors / Card Wallet / Lens Pen / Silicone Band / Lens Keeper / Cleaning Cloth / Dust Blower / Backpack / Lens Hood / Lens Case / 86mm Close Up Lens Kit
- Sigma Authorized Dealer - Includes USA Manufacturer's Warranty
- Angle of View: 28.6º / Number of Diaphragm Blades: 9 (Rounded Diaphragm)
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 33.5in. / Maximum Magnifications: 1:8.5
- 12 Lens Elements Arranged in 12 Groups / Minimum Aperture: f16 / Updated AF System with 3x the Torque of Previous Models
|Item Size:||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||9.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.02 x 10.31 x 10.31 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Focus, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.