OMAX 40X-2500X Digital Lab Trinocular Compound LED Microscope with 5MP Digital Camera and Double Layer Mechanical Stage
OMAX 40X-2500X Digital Lab Trinocular Compound LED Microscope with 5MP Digital Camera and Double Layer Mechanical Stage by OMAX at PLR Articles Now. MPN: CS-M83EZ-C50U. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This OMAX digital LED trinocular compound microscope includes a digital imaging system. The digital microscopy comes with a 45° inclined 360°
This OMAX digital LED trinocular compound microscope includes a digital imaging system. The digital microscopy comes with a 45° inclined 360° swiveling trinocular sliding viewing head, two pairs of widefield eyepieces, four achromatic objectives, stain-resistant double layer mechanical stage with scales, coarse & fine focusing, NA 1.25 Abbe condenser and variable intensity LED transmitted illumination system. It offers six levels of magnification power: 40X-100X-250X-400X-1000X-2500X. The 5MP (2592x1944 pixels) USB digital imaging system that captures still microscope images and live video on computer. The included software compatible with windows, Mac OS and Linux operating system can also be used to make measurements. It is easy to mount a darkfield condenser to switch a brightfield microscope to a darkfield microscope. This type of digital compound microscopy is perfect for teaching demonstration and clinical examination, laboratories and advanced applications.
Features & Highlights
- Total magnification: 40X-100X-250X-400X-1000X-2500X; Eyepieces: wide field WF10X and WF25X; Objectives: achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X(S), 100X(S, Oil); Viewing head: 45 degrees inclined 360 degrees swiveling trinocular
- Sliding adjustable interpupillary distance: 2-3/16inch ~ 2-15/16inch(55~75mm); Ocular diopter adjustable on both eyetubes; Nosepiece: revolving quadruple; Stage: mechanical double layer size: 4-1/2inchx 4-15/16inch (115mm x 125mm); Stage x-y stroke (travel range): 2-13/16inch x 1-3/16inch (70mm x 30mm)
- Condenser and diaphragm: NA1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm; Transmitted (lower) illuminator: LED light, intensity adjustable; Focus adjustment: Coaxial coarse and fine knobs on both sides; All metal mechanical components; Power supply: AC/DC adapter, 7.5V/7.5W (UL approved); - Input: 100-240V
- Digital camera: - true color 2592x1944 pixels (5M pixels) - 0.5X reduction lens to get larger field of view - 0.01 mm calibration slide: 1mm/100 division - Frame speed: 5fps at 2592x1944, 18fps at 1280x960, 60fps at 640x480 - Software compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS and Linux operating system - Capturing microscope images, recording live video, measuring lengths, angles, areas, editing images - USB cable included
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects
|Package Weight:||9.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.9 x 7.5 x 7.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by OMAX, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: M158C-E2, ean: 0608729744603,
The AmScope M158C-E2 digital monocular compound microscope has interchangeable 10x and 25x widefield eyepieces, a forward-facing nosepiece with three DIN achromatic objectives, rheostat-controlled LED illumination, coaxial coarse and fine focus, a 0....
mpn: WIFI Microscope, ean: 0799355614764,
★Product parameters 1.Sensors: High performance photoresist 2.Magnification：500X 3.Pixels：200W 4.Take pictures / videos：Built-in 5.Auxiliary light source：8 LED lights 6.Digital zoom: multi-stage 7.Wifi connection: Super WiFi connection 10 ...
mpn: 26700-207, ean: 0766955371267,
Microtouch shutter trigger allows for convenient image capture when in hand held mode or mounted on a stand. Just plug into a PC and your are set to go. Comes with feature packed software for easy capture of images or videos (measurement and image co...
mpn: HR8004-1, ean: 0783761122708,
Features 1.Ample working distance: 4cm - 15cm 2.Reasonable depth of field: no matter how complicated the structure of object is, our microscope just makes it clear 3.Exclusive lens: reduce veiling glare and prevent from harm of smudging which produce...
mpn: M158C-2L-E3, ean: 0840979102134,
This high power digital microscope has an incident and transmitted illumination system. Designed for students to learn science, it comes with full optical glass elements, metal framework, 360 degree rotatable monocular head, coarse & fine focusing, 2...
mpn: M148C-E, ean: 0608729740469,
This is a perfect microscope for students to learn science, offering five magnification settings, 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X and 1000X. It comes with a 640x480 digital camera, full optical glass elements, metal framework, 360 degree rotatable monocular he...
mpn: M620C-E1, ean: 0608729743668,
The AmScope M620C-E1 digital monocular compound microscope has interchangeable 10x and 25x widefield eyepieces, a forward-facing nosepiece with four DIN achromatic objectives, LED illumination, coaxial nested coarse and fine focus, a 1.25 NA Abbe con...
mpn: MD82ES10, ean: 0729440214678,
This is an OMAX MD82ES10 biological compound microscope with built-in 1.3 mega digital camera and advanced software. The digital compound microscope comes with a digital binocular viewing head, body frame, revolving quadruple nosepiece, two pairs of ...
mpn: M150C-E5, ean: 0608729747796,
This microscope with a digital camera is designed for students to learn science, offering five magnification settings, 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X and 1000X. It comes with a 5MP USB2.0 digital camera, full optical glass elements, all metal framework, 360 d...
mpn: AS-SMXW, ean: 0886085536951,
Specifications: Optics material: glass Magnification;20x-300x，the digital zoom is maximum 1200x Focus: manual, 10-50mm Illumination: LED with brightness adjustment Power supply: 110 V, 50/60 Hz or Li-ion battery Megapixels: 5 (interpolated to 12) ...