Product Description & Reviews
This is a digital biological binocular compound microscope that includes a digital imaging system. The digital microscopy comes with a 45° inclined 360° swiveling binocular sliding viewing head, two pairs of widefield eyepieces, four achromatic objectives, stain-resistant double layer mechanical stage with scales, coarse & fine focusing, NA 1.25 Abbe condenser and variable intensity LED transmitted illumination system. It offers eight levels of magnification power: 40X-80X-100X-200X-400X-800X-1000X-2000X. The USB digital imaging system that captures microscope images and live video on computer. The included software compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 can be used to make measurements, You can view and capture the images on iMac or Macbook with Mac OS too. It is easy to mount a darkfield condenser to switch a brightfield microscope to a darkfield microscope. This type of digital compound microscopy is perfect for teaching demonstration and clinical examination, laboratories and advanced applications.
Features & Highlights
- Total magnification: 40x-80x-100x-200x-400x-800x-1000x-2000x; Eyepieces: wide field WF10X and WF20X; Objective: achromatic DIN 4x, 10x, 40x(S), 100x(S, Oil); Viewing head: 45 degrees inclined 360 degrees swiveling binocular; Sliding adjustable interpupillary distance: 2-3/16inch ~ 2-15/16inch(55~75mm)
- Ocular diopter adjustable on both eyetubes; Nosepiece: revolving quadruple; Stage: mechanical double layer size: 4-1/2inchx 4-15/16inch (115mm x 125mm); Stage x-y stroke (travel range): 2-13/16inch x 1-3/16inch (70mm x 30mm); Condenser and diaphragm: NA1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm
- Transmitted (lower) illuminator: LED light, intensity adjustable; Focus adjustment: Coaxial coarse and fine knobs on both sides; All metal mechanical components; Power supply: AC/DC adapter, 7.5V/7.5W (UL approved) - Input: 100-240V
- Digital camera: - true color 640 x 480 pixels - 0.45X reduction lens to get larger field of view - Software compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, and Mac OS - Capturing microscope images, recording live video, measuring lengths, angles, areas, editing images
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects
|Item Size:||10.79 x 7.8 x 7.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.79 x 7.8 x 7.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by OMAX, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.