OMAX 40X-1600X USB3 14MP Digital EPI-Fluorescence Trinocular Compound Biological Lab Microscope
OMAX 40X-1600X USB3 14MP Digital EPI-Fluorescence Trinocular Compound Biological Lab Microscope by OMAX at PLR Articles Now. MPN: M837FLR-C140U3. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This is a brand new professional EPI-fluorescent trinocular compound microscope package that offers quality performance and advanced features and
This is a brand new professional EPI-fluorescent trinocular compound microscope package that offers quality performance and advanced features and includes a super speed 14MP USB 3.0 digital microscope CMOS camera. It comes equipped with four high quality fluorescence objectives, an EPI-fluorescent assembly, a 100W HBO power supply for mercury lamp, and double-layer mechanical stage. The microscope can also be used in standard brightfield operation without necessitating the teardown of the microscope. It is an ideal instrument for advanced research in biology, cytology, oncology, hematology, genetics, immunology, microchemistry and environmental protection. The digital camera captures still microscope images, streams live video preview to your computer, and is compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux (version information below). The 0.5X reduction lens included gives your computer screen a wider field of view. The user-friendly software for Windows offers advanced features including Stitching, EDF (Extended Depth of Focus), video recording, and measurement functions. Live video and still image capture can be set in different resolutions simultaneously.
Features & Highlights
- Magnifications: 40x, 64x, 100x, 160x, 400x, 640x, 1000x, 1600x; Microscope Head: - Trinocular viewing head: anti-mould, 45 degrees inclined 360 degrees swiveling, compensation free - Sliding interpupillary adjustment, range 2-3/16inch - 3.0inch (55 mm-75 mm) - Nosepiece: revolving, quadruple - Adjustable diopter ring on both ocular tubes - Photo tube: Inner diameter 23.2mm, height adjustment range: 3/4inch (18 mm); Eyepieces - 2 pairs of eyepieces: WF10X (18 mm field of view) and P16X
- Objectives: - FLUOR 4x (0.1 NA) - FLUOR 10x (0.25 NA), - FLUOR 40x (0.65 NA, Spring), - FLUOR 100x (1.25 NA, Spring,Oil); EPI-Fluorescent illumination: - Power supply: 100W, AC 100-240V with digital displays for Life Time (h.m) and Current (A) - 100 W HBO ultra Hi-pressure spherical Mercury bulb, center adjustable in lighthouse - Built-in condenser, position adjustable - Fluorescence blue and green filter cubes in a sliding assembly - Epi-Fluorescence light path control: block/open
- Three-position sliding filter assembly: blue filter, green filter, and transmitted brightfield illumination - Blue exciting filter: 410 - 490 nm, barrier (emission) filter: 515 nm - Green exciting filter: 490 - 540 nm, barrier (emission) filter: 590 nm - Protection barrier (suppression filter or front light baffle to resist the ultraviolet light - Fluorescence free immersion oil; Transmitted illumination: - Power supply: 100V~240V - 6V/20W halogen bulb - Intensity adjustable
- Condenser: - NA1.25 Abbe condenser - Built-in iris aperture diaphragm - Built-in swing-out filter holder - Rack and pinion adjustment; Focusing: - Coaxial coarse and fine focus knobs on both sides - Tension adjustable - Focusing stroke: 1-3/16inch (30mm) - Division of fine focusing: 0.002 mm; Stages - Mechanical double layer stage - Stain resistance - Large size, can hold two slides - Stage upward moving lock protects objectives and slides
- Digital camera: - true color 4096x3288 pixels (14M pixels) - Super speed USB 3.0 connection - 0.5X reduction lens to get larger field of view - 0.01 mm calibration slide: 1mm/100 division - Frame speed: 6.2fps at 4096x3286, 54fps at 1024x822 - Software compatible with Windows, Mac OS X and Linux operating systems - Capturing microscope images, recording live video, measuring lengths, angles, areas, editing images - USB 3.0 cable included; 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects
|Item Weight:||30 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by OMAX, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: ViTiny UM-05-P, ean: 0858499002315,
The newly-developed ViTiny UM05 Handheld USB Digital Autofocus Microscope is powered through USB port. It allows you to automatically zoom in up to 320x (on 22" monitor) for any object you want to view. By simply pressing the focus button, you will q...
mpn: CS-M8311-A191-C02, ean: 0670541475157,
The trinocular compound LED microscope 40X-2000X provides darkfield & brightfield microscope system and USB digital imaging system. The darkfield microscope comes with trinocular head, body frame, reversed nosepiece, two pairs of widefield eyepieces,...
mpn: ADSM302, ean: 0606034623972,
Screen size 5 inch Image sensor 3 Mega Pixels HD Sensor Video output 1080P Full HD (via HDMI) ;720P (via PC) Video format real time play via HDMI w/o recording; MJPEG recording via PC Software Magnification Up to 560 times (HDMI monitor 22 inch) Ph...
mpn: AS-SM, ean: 0886085657885,
Features: Screen size: 5 inch Image sensor:3 Mega Pixels HD Sensor Video output:1080P Full HD (via HDMI) ;720P (via PC) Video format:real time play via HDMI w/o recording; MJPEG recording via PC Software Magnification:Up to 260 times (HDMI monitor 22...
mpn: CS-M837ZL-C140U, ean: 0670541477984,
The advanced compound trinocular microscope 40X to 2500X provides a 14MP USB digital imaging system and a LED illumination system. The digital biological microscope features an optical system for simultaneously observing images through eyepieces and ...
mpn: CS-M83EZ-C50U, ean: 0670541482278,
This OMAX digital LED trinocular compound microscope includes a digital imaging system. The digital microscopy comes with a 45° inclined 360° swiveling trinocular sliding viewing head, two pairs of widefield eyepieces, four achromatic objectives, s...
mpn: M158C-E2, ean: 0608729744603,
The AmScope M158C-E2 digital monocular compound microscope has interchangeable 10x and 25x widefield eyepieces, a forward-facing nosepiece with three DIN achromatic objectives, rheostat-controlled LED illumination, coaxial coarse and fine focus, a 0....
mpn: WIFI Microscope, ean: 0799355614764,
★Product parameters 1.Sensors: High performance photoresist 2.Magnification：500X 3.Pixels：200W 4.Take pictures / videos：Built-in 5.Auxiliary light source：8 LED lights 6.Digital zoom: multi-stage 7.Wifi connection: Super WiFi connection 10 ...
mpn: 26700-207, ean: 0766955371267,
Microtouch shutter trigger allows for convenient image capture when in hand held mode or mounted on a stand. Just plug into a PC and your are set to go. Comes with feature packed software for easy capture of images or videos (measurement and image co...
mpn: HR8004-1, ean: 0783761122708,
Features 1.Ample working distance: 4cm - 15cm 2.Reasonable depth of field: no matter how complicated the structure of object is, our microscope just makes it clear 3.Exclusive lens: reduce veiling glare and prevent from harm of smudging which produce...