Product Description & Reviews
Specifications: Optics material: glass Magnification;20x-300x，the digital zoom is maximum 1200x Focus: manual, 10-50mm Illumination: LED with brightness adjustment Power supply: 110 V, 50/60 Hz or Li-ion battery Megapixels: 5 (interpolated to 12) Video recording: yes Speed: 30 fps Image format: *.jpeg Software: image processing software with measurement function Slot: USB 2.0 System requirements: Windows XP SP2/Vista/7/8/10, Mac 10.5 or above Software language: English, Deutsch, Spanish, Russian, Italian, French, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese Video format *.avi Dimension: 149 (L) x 104 (W) x 227 (H) mm (5.9 x 4.1 x 8.9"). Weight: 1100g (2.4lbs) Package Includes: 1XMicroscope 1XAdapter 1XLi-ion rechargeable battery 1XUSB-cable 1XTV-cable 1XCleaning wipe 1XCalibrating scale 1XSoftware CD 1XUser manual and lifetime warranty
Features & Highlights
- USB digital microscope with LCD display
- Produces magnification within 20 - 300x range. Equipped with 3.5" color LCD display and a 5 Mpx digital camera. The microscope features 8 built-in LEDs with brightness adjustment, allowing you to set desired level of illumination, and a measuring scale (8 cm along the x-axis, 6 cm along the y-axis).
- One of the main advantages of this model is that you can observe without connecting the microscope to a PC, since it features a built-in 3.5" LCD display, making it truly portable and independent. When not connected to a PC, the microscope is powered by a Li-ion rechargeable battery (included) providing for 2 hrs of work. Images and videos obtained during your observations are saved to a microSD card.
- Produced images may also be easily transferred to a PC monitor or even a TV screen (USB and AV cables are included). When connected to a PC, the microscope is powered via USB port. Please launch the installed software only when your microscope is connected to a PC and ready for observations.
- System requirements: Windows XP SP2/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS 10.5 or above
|Package Weight:||2.73 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.9 x 5.8 x 5.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Koolertron, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: AM4113ZT-DINO-LITE_IT, ean: 4712805474929,
The handheld digital microscope Dino-Lite Premier Handheld Digital Microscope is a product extended from handheld digital microscope by adding rotatable polarizer filter.Simply by rotating the polarizer filter, the handheld digital microscope could amazingly decrease the reflection glare to almost any extent, and could thus help the user see through the surface of fully or partially transparent materials, such as jewelry, skin, glass, and plastic, or see clearly the high reflectivity materials,