Product Description & Reviews
Digital Night MonocularSpecifications:Size: 205*106*71mm/8.1*4.2*2.8inchesWeight: 697gOutstanding optical clarity, high performance night visionWide field of view Video out capable5Mega Pixels CMOS vs image-intensifier tubeIn-view 1.5 inch TFT displayMicro SD or TF card: up to 32G(Not include)Adjustable eyepiecePowerful infrared spotlight1150ft /350M viewing rangeField of View @ 100 yds/m:20.5ft/6.8m Magnification(optical): 6Objective Size:φ 50mmDigital Zoom:5Field of View:horizontal 3.3° FOV: 4.0°Aperture: F=1.3Obj. field: 100ydsEyepiece exit pupil distance: 20mmEyepiece exit pupil Diameter: 18mm Infrared Illuminator: Yes ,850NMObserving Distance(Low Light Environment):2m-moreObserving Distance(Full Dark Environment): 1150ft /350MImage format: 2592x1944/1600 x1200/640 x480Video: 1280 x 720/640*480 pixels/30fpsVideo Out:PAL or NTSCLanguage:Engish/French/German/Swedish/Japanese/Russian/SpanishPower Voltage:6VRechargeable Battery: 4*AA,alkaline or NI-MH BatteryBuilt-in 2 tripod jackTV:PAL/NTSCUSB:1.1PC camera function:YesWater Resistance Standard: IPX4Security Authentication: CE FCC RoHSPackage:1*Digital night vision monocular1*User's Manual1*Cleaning Cloth(in bag)1*Warranty card1*USB Cable1*TV Cable1*Protection bag
Features & Highlights
- ►Digital Night Vision monocular with 6x magnification, 1-5x digital zoom and a 50mm objective lens.
- ►OUTSTANDING OPTICAL CLARITY: With Camera & Camcorder Function,500 million pixels,1.5-inch TFT LCD,HD 720P video recording,Day or nighttime use (with IR off for daytime color),built in Infrared Illuminator for up to a 1150 ft/350m viewing distance.
- ►PHOTO: 2592*1944 pixel,1600*1200pixel,640*480pixel;Video:1280*720pixel @30 fps 640*480pixel @30 fps; Date and time could be stamped on photo or video.
- ►VIDEO OUT CAPABILITY:Device be a live Infrared surveillance camera connecting TV with TV cable,connecting Computer with USB cable,video recording and image capture using up to 32GB Micro SD Card (32G Card not Included in the package).
- ►Application: Hunting and Scouting game, security and surveillance, camping fun/exploring caves, nighttime navigation, night fishing and boating, wildlife observation, search and rescue.
|Package Weight:||2.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.3 x 3.1 x 3.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Bestguarder, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: BQ12388, ean: 0703501411343,
Clearly see up to 3x magnification in the dark with the new BARSKA NVX100 Night Vision Monocular. The NVX100 delivers high magnification for better image resolution and a clearer view of targets in the distance. The infrared illuminator allows viewing in the dark up to 328ft/100m and is ideal for a wide variety of nighttime uses such as surveillance, nighttime hunting and general observation. Requires 4xAA batteries (not included). Backed by BARSKA's One Year Limited Warranty.4 GB micro SD
mpn: SKU_AM_NV, ean: 6970019292649,
Features： 1. Low light sensitivity: Even without its IR illuminator on, the night vision can deliver a usable image in very dim conditions. Unlike some other so-called bluffing night visions, this is a real night vision monocular. 2. Video and image function: With this device, you can take photos and videos at any time, record more true-to-life details. 3. Integrated color LCD-Screen: From the screen inside the monocular, you can see the images and videos clearly. 4. AV and USB function: It's
mpn: WG-50, ean: 0600740990700,
Specifications Outstanding optical clarity, high performance night vision Wide field of view Video out capable 5Mega Pixels CMOS vs image-intensifier tube In-view 1.5 inch TFT display SD card: up to 32G (Not included) Adjustable eyepiece Powerful infrared spotlight 1150ft /350M viewing range Field of View @ 100 yds/m:20.5ft/6.8m Magnification(optical): 6 Objective Size: 50mm Digital Zoom:5 Field of View:4° X 3.3° Aperture: F=1.3 Obj. field: 100yds Eyepiece exit pupil distance: