Capture high resolution 5MP planetary, lunar and solar images. Combined with the included software package, NexImage 5 MP can bring out tremendous detail and produce images that will rival those taken with astronomical cameras costing hundreds more.
Features & Highlights
- 5 Mega pixel color sensor with Micron DigitalClarity technology to dramatically reduce image noise levels Small pixels sizes provide sub arc-second planetary detail with most telescopes
- View and capture live video on your computer Software automatically filters out video frames most affected by poor atmospheric seeing leaving only the sharpest, clearest frames to be stacked and aligned into one high quality image
- Machined aluminum 1.25-Inch adapter barrel makes NexImage compatible with most any telescope Barrel accepts standard 1.25 eyepiece filters 1.25-Inch adapter barrel makes NexImage compatible with most any telescope
- Camera control software allows you to manually change the gain, contrast, exposure time, frame rate and color saturation using your PC. Camera body has integrated C-threads for direct threaded connection to telescope
- Integrated IR-cut optical window, Selectable region of interest sub-framing 2 x 2 and 4 x 4 binning capability, Progressive scan , Includes USB 2.0 cable
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.5 x 2.1 x 2.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Celestron, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: AH-122, ean: 0709619587949,
Note: 1:For USB output, the white balance, exposure and color adjustment are automatic, they can't be adjusted. For HDMI output, the functions can only be adjusted while connecting with monitor, if you connect the camera with computer, the functions...