Product Description & Reviews
Features： 1. Low light sensitivity: Even without its IR illuminator on, the night vision can deliver a usable image in very dim conditions. Unlike some other so-called bluffing night visions, this is a real night vision monocular. 2. Video and image function: With this device, you can take photos and videos at any time, record more true-to-life details. 3. Integrated color LCD-Screen: From the screen inside the monocular, you can see the images and videos clearly. 4. AV and USB function: It's easy to display image and videos on the television and transfer files to a computer, which enables you to share fun with your family and friends. 5. Illumination Flexibility: You can vary the amount of IR illumination by 7 levels and obtain a proper brightness of the image. 6. Zoom control: You can vary the size of the image by 1X, 1.3X, 1.6X, 2X. 7. Handy and Portable：With a neck strap or put into a storage bag, it is convenient for you to take it anywhere. 8. Compact Size：LWH：5.7in x 3.5in x 1.4in. Net Weight：11.4oz. Useage : 1．Security and surveillance 2．Scouting and guarding 3．Search and rescue 4．Wildlife observation 5．Night fishing and boating 6. Nighttime navigation Main Specifications： Magnification: 3X Digital Zoom: 2x Objective Aperture: 14.5 mm Exit pupil distance: 20 mm Field of view: 14°field of view Viewing Distance: 300 m (vehicle) / 100 m (man) Sensor: CMOS Size: 1/5" Resolution: 640x480 Screen Size: 35"at 2M Screen resolution: 320x240 IR Wavelength: 850nm Working Voltage: 4.5V-6.0V Power supply: AA battery X 4 (not included) Working life of battery: 2-5 hours Video Recording Format: H.264 Digital Image Output: USB port AV Supporting: NTSC/PAL Storage: Micro - SD Card ,Max 32GB SD card(no included),include a 4G Micro SD Card
Features & Highlights
- The Astromania Night Vision Monocular is equipped with multi-coated glass objectives and high sensitivity sensors. Its compact size and lightweight is ideal for a wide variety of uses such as security and surveillance, scouting and guarding, search and rescue, wildlife observation, night fishing and boating and nighttime navigation.
- You can vary the size of the image by 1X, 1.3X, 1.6X, 2X. IR LED illuminator and you can flexibly vary the amount of IR illumination by 7 levels. You can view in the dark up to 328ft/100m, get the brightness you want.
- Video and image function: With this device, you can take photos and videos at any time, record more true-to-life details and you can capture an image or record a video, and view files directly in the monocular's internal color LCD-Screen or share files to be viewed on the television or PC.
- Handy and Portable：The Night Vision can be mounted on a tripod, put into a bag or linked to a binocular harness. It is covered by rubber on the surface with good hand feeling for holding, which also gains more friction, not easy to slip out. It is convenient for you to take it anywhere.
- Easy to use: Function buttons and method for mounting battery are marked in the photos for your reference. The Portable Digital Night Vision includes 4G Micro SD Card, mini USB cable, AV cable, neck strap, user manual and soft carrying case. Requires 4xAA batteries (not included).
|Item Size:||3.5 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.8 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Astromania, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: WG-50, ean: 0600740990700,
Specifications Outstanding optical clarity, high performance night vision Wide field of view Video out capable 5Mega Pixels CMOS vs image-intensifier tube In-view 1.5 inch TFT display SD card: up to 32G (Not included) Adjustable eyepiece Powerful infrared spotlight 1150ft /350M viewing range Field of View @ 100 yds/m:20.5ft/6.8m Magnification(optical): 6 Objective Size: 50mm Digital Zoom:5 Field of View:4° X 3.3° Aperture: F=1.3 Obj. field: 100yds Eyepiece exit pupil distance: