Product Description & Reviews
Godox TT600S Features Built-in Godox 2.4G Wireless X System - Build-in 2.4G wireless transmission with all-in-one functions and 100 meters further transmission, to offer you a stable output and creative light effect. - With built-in Godox 2.4G wireless X system, TT600S is compatible with AD360II-C, AD360II-N, TT685C, TT685N, TT685S, X1T-C, X1T-N, X1T-S etc. - In the 2.4G wireless transmission mode, when used as a master unit, TT600S can set it's group as M/A/B/C/D/E; When used as a slave unit, TT600S can set it's group as A/B/C/D/E. There are 1 ~ 32 channels to be chosen. Wireless Triggering - TT600S can achieve 1/8000s high-speed sync functions when using in combination with high-speed triggers e.g. Godox Cells II transceiver, X1 wireless flash trigger, etc. - Note: High-speed sync triggering mode is not available when TT600S is mounted onto the camera. - Equipped with a wireless control port and a 3.5mm sync cord jack, TT600S has multiple triggering methods. Technical Data Guide No. (1-1 power @ 200mm): GN60 (m ISO 100) Vertical Rotation Angle: -7 Degree to 90 Degree Horizontal Rotation Angle: 0 Degree to 360 Degree Power Supply: Ni-MH batteries (Recommended) or 4*LR6 alkaline batteries Full power flashes: Approx. 230 (2500mAh Ni-MH batteries) Recycle Time: Approx. 0.1-2.6 seconds (eneloop Ni-MH batteries of Panasonic). Flash Duration: 1/300s - 1/2000s Color Temperature: 5600±200k Wireless Flash Function: Master, Slave, Off Controllable slave groups: 5(A, B, C, D, E) Transmission Rnge (Approx.): 100M Channel: 1~32 Dimension: 64mm*76mm*190mm Note: The Godox TT600S flash hasn't TTL Functions Package Contents 2 x Godox TT600S Flash 2 x Protection Bag 2 x Mini Stand 2 x User Manual 2 x Diffuser 1 x X1T-S Trigger 1 x CONXTRUE USB LED free gift
Features & Highlights
- GN60 (m ISO 100, @105mm), Approx. 0.1-2.6s recycle time, 230 full power flashes (Using 2500mAh Ni-MH batteries), 22 steps of power output(1/1~1/128).
- Support M/Multi/S1/S2 modes, 20-200mm auto/manual zooming. With C.Fn custom function settings, focus assist lamp, buzz function, over-temperature protection, etc.
- Equipped with Optic transmission and 2.4G wireless transmission, offers you an even illumination and stable power output, giving you more outstanding light effect.
- TT600S can achieve 1/8000s high-speed sync functions when using in combination with high-speed triggers e.g. Godox Cells II transceiver, X1 wireless flash trigger, etc. Note: High-speed sync triggering mode is not available when TT600S is mounted onto the camera.
- With high-resolution LCD panel to offer clear and easy operation. Turn the select dial to choose the amount of the settings.
|Item Weight:||0.22 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.94 x 1.97 x 1.97 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.2 x 3.7 x 3.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Godox, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 4331966269, ean: 0732240737551,
Specification: YN-600EX-RT II is exactlly the same function as the Canon's best flash 600EX-RT, same functions, same power, even with same apprearance, TTL, HSS, Master Features Information: 1. Supports RT System One YN600EX-RT II can be used as on-camera master unit and remote slave unit of Canon's RT system, and supports Gr grouping mode. 2. Fully Compatible with YN-E3-RT, Canon's 600EX-RT / ST-E3-RT Wireless Signal 3. High Guide Number, Supports High-speed Sync GN60@ISO100, 200mm; supports
mpn: 4332000992, ean: 0723610502978,
Specifications Compatible Cameras: Fujifilm DSLR Cameras(TTL autoflash) Guide No.(1/1 output @ 200mm): 60(m ISO 100) / 190(feet ISO 100) Flash coverage: -20 to 200mm (14mm with wide panel) -Auto zoom (Flash coverage set automatically to match thelens focal length andimage size) -Manual zoom -Swinging/tilting flash head (bouce flash): 0 to 360 Degree horizontally, -7 to 90 degree vertically;Flash Duration: 1/300 to 1/20000 seconds Exposure control system: TTL autoflash and manual flash Flash